John Drake has been elected as Heavy Vehicle Industry Australia’s new President.
Mr Drake was formally elected to the position at an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) last week.
He has been acting-President since the position was vacated in November 2018.
Mario Colosimo (Byrne Trailers) was elected unopposed to the position of Vice-President.
The HVIA Board of Directors:
- John Drake (The Drake Group) PRESIDENT
- Mario Colosimo (Byrne Trailers) VICE-PRESIDENT
- Ken Cowell (KD Cowell & Associates)
- Miles Crawford (CMV Group)
- Rod Cunningham (Barker Trailers)
- Nick Stavrakis (DANA Australia)
- John Thompson (Borcat Trailers)
A record number of apprentices from across Australia have been nominated for a chance to compete at the HVIA National…Previous Article
Members who holds an approval under the the Motor Vehicle Standards Act for Vehicle, a Component (CRN) or a Sub…Next Article