Employer Assist industrial relations and human resources hotline
Employer Assist is a free service to HVIA member companies. The dedicated telephone hotline service provides professional advice to employers on industrial relations and human resource issues.
Advice to employers includes:
- Terms and conditions of employment as per the Modern Awards,
Fair Work Act 2009 and the National Employment Standards.
- Performance Management
- Redundancy and terminations
- Enterprise Agreements
- Workers Compensation Claims and return to work
- Union relationship management
- General recruitment, engagement and retention advice
HVIA members can engage Employer Assist services to provide additional services outside those offered through the telephone hotline service. Members will be advised of costs in advance of any work undertaken.
Call today on: 07 3376 6266 to speak to our qualified HR and IR professionals – Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm