Working from home? Help entertain the kids and enter the HVIA Colouring-in Competition for your chance to WIN a family pass to the 2021 Brisbane Truck Show.
How to enter:
- Download and print the colouring-in image
- Take a photo of your child’s masterpiece and either:
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- upload it to your Facebook or Instagram pages and tag us @brisbanetruckshow (Facebook) or @bristruckshow (Instagram)
Please note that your Instagram profile must be public for us to see your entry
- Entries close 12:00pm Friday 24th April.
Thanks to Rebecca Kilpatrick for the amazing illustrations bringing our Thornycroft to life.
Find out more on Bec’s Instagram page.
- Competition will run between Wednesday 8th April 2020 and Friday 24th April 2020
- Judging will be by the Heavy Vehicle Industry Australia (HVIA) National Events Team
- Winners will be announced weekly from Wednesday 22nd April and will be posted on the Brisbane Truck Show Facebook and Instagram pages. Notification will be sent via email or messenger
- Each winner will receive a One Day Family Pass to the Brisbane Truck Show 13th – 16th May 2021
- This prize does not cover any additional expenses incurred in attending the Show, as an example travel expenses, accommodation, meals etc
- Each winner will be sent a Certificate of Congratulations outlining the prize details with the physical tickets to be sent by the 30th April 2021
- Judges decision/s will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or services and are subject to Terms & Conditions
- Employees of HVIA and their families are ineligible to enter
- The promoter is Heavy Vehicle Industry Australia ABN: 66009819756
The New South Wales Government has called on manufacturers to help fill gaps in the global supply of medical equipment…Previous Article
Today’s member bulletin is less about you as an HVIA member and more about your customers. The reason for…Next Article