Mon 13th May - Tue 14th May
The 2023 Brisbane Truck Show featured the largest array of low- and zero-emissions vehicles ever assembled under the one roof in Australia, from production-ready vehicles powered by renewable diesel and batteries to hydrogen fuel cell prototypes.
In response to the huge level of interest shown in these emerging technologies, HVIA is staging an exciting new multi-day event in 2024 – TruckShowX.
To be held at RACV’s Cape Schanck Resort on Victoria’s beautiful Mornington Peninsula on May 13-14, the two-day event will deliver expert advice and insights on the steps required to implement the eco-system necessary to support the move to low- and zero-emissions transport.
TruckShowX will not only feature keynote presentations from global leaders in ZEV adoption, supported by practical case studies of local operators leading the decarbonisation effort, but also a unique expo showcasing the latest low- and zero-emissions vehicles and related technologies and a drive-day opportunity to get behind the wheel of the latest low- and zero-emissions vehicles.
If you’re ready to jump on the decarbonisation highway, this is an event not to be missed!
- Keynote presentation from global leaders in ZEV adoption
- Case studies of local operators leading the fleet’s decarbonisation
- Presentations from renewable energy producers and distributors
- Expo showcasing the latest ZEVs and related technologies
- Drive-day opportunity to get behind the wheel of the latest ZEVs
- Presentations from key government ministers and regulators
- Social events and networking opportunities
Registration opening soon.
Interested in exhibiting, partnering or speaking? Click here for more details
Subscribe to Talk the Torque to hear the latest.