The Department of Infrastructure has released a video of their webinar covering Low ATM Trailers. Presentation slides are also available.
The webinar covered the legislative requirements relating to low ATM trailers, including transitional arrangements, the two approval pathways — concessional RAV entry and vehicle type approvals — and eligibility requirements.
Component type approvals and using the ROVER online application and approvals portal are also discussed.
ROVER instructional videos – Learn how to use ROVER, step-by-step.
Topics include how to demonstrate compliance with a relevant UN approval, how to demonstrate compliance against ADRs and much more.
- How to apply to opt-in to a vehicle type approval
- How to demonstrate compliance with a relevant UN approval
- How to add design and manufacturing facilities for a type approval
- How to demonstrate compliance for ADR 04 – Seatbelts
- How to add design and manufacturing control information for a type approval
- How to demonstrate compliance for ADR 29/00 – Side Door Strength
- How to demonstrate compliance for ADR 29/00 using a component type approval
Road Vehicle Standards – what you need to know
This video series explores different areas of the new RVS laws, including component type approval applications, Model Reports, single road vehicle approvals and low ATM trailers.
The Department will be adding more videos shortly on authorised vehicle verifiers, vehicle type approvals, and more.
The playlist currently includes:
- Vehicle type approval – opt-in process
- Single Road Vehicle Approvals
- Component type approvals – demonstrating control and conformity of production
- New requirements for light (low ATM) trailers
- Model Report Requirements
The AdBlue ‘crisis’, as it being called, is more of a wake-up call than a catastrophe. Yesterday, a special roundtable…Previous Article