Do you have FY21/22 marketing budget leftover that you don’t want to lose?
If you book your spot right now we can get an invoice to you for your place in the new 2023 Brisbane Truck Show magazines before the 2021-22 Financial Year is done.
In a bold new initiative, the 2023 Brisbane Truck Show will feature two high quality magazines:
- The BTS23 Special Preview Issue aims to create awareness, anticipation and excitement about the event almost six months out from the show.
- The Official Show Program will ensure attendees have a souvenir packed full of valuable and entertaining content, complementing its functional purpose with exhibitor directory, show maps and a detailed schedule of events.
This fresh multi-media marketing and communications strategy presents unprecedented opportunities for exhibitors to promote their show presence to a large proprietary database of previous show attendees (and key industry decision makers), as well as the Brisbane Truck Show’s large social media audience, before, during and even after the event.
There are packages suitable to all exhibitors – both large and small – to ensure the 2023 show is well and truly front of mind for your customers.
Choose the best solution for your business:
- Choose which magazine(s) to advertise in
- Choose editorial and/or display advertising
- Choose from quarter page right through to double page spreads.
Or let us know if you want to discuss a customised solution or special placements.
The pricing remains the same as the 2021 show. And discounts increase proportionately the more you commit to now.
All the prices and booking form here:
The NHVR has released two discussion papers canvasing possible changes to vehicle approval documents issued under the PBS scheme. The…Previous Article
Earlier this month, the Fair Work Commission (FWC) announced a 5.2% increase to the national minimum wage and a 4.6%…Next Article