We invited ambassadors from various sectors of the heavy vehicle industry to share the stories of their fascinating and diverse career paths.
Hundreds of school students enjoyed listening to their stories as they considered their own future on the schools to industry tours to this year’s Brisbane Truck Show.
We now have a series of fabulous resources to promote the industry to career advisers and students across the country. Huge thanks to:
- Mike Fowler from Cummins South Pacific,
- David Whyte From Scania,
- Stacey Davies from Daimler Truck and Bus,
- Evan Jones from VCV Brisbane,
- Madeleine Wahrbichler from Cummins,
- Rob Smedley from Smedley’s Engineering,
- Kristina Lambkin from Cummins South Pacific,
- Louise Azzopardi from WesTrac and
- Richard Singer from Scania Brisbane.
The 2019 Brisbane Truck Show wound up on Sunday afternoon with an almost ten percent increase in patronage through the…Previous Article