The latest round of HVIA State Committee meetings are underway, with today’s well-attended Sydney meeting the first to be held.
Most topical on the agenda today was the Government’s proposed recommendations on vehicle width, and presentations from guests including
- Michael Ross of the NHVR with an update on VSB6 and PBS 2.0 and PBS Tyres,
- Rod Cunningham from Morris discussing the new exclusive industry Lead Time Lending financing product, and
- Scott Greenow, Director Operations at Transport for NSW discussing developments in heavy vehicle access in NSW.
It’s not too late to sign up for other meetings around the country. Click through for the full meeting agendas and to register:
- QLD: Friday 26 August | 9.00am – midday
- WA: Wednesday 31 August | 9.00am – midday
- VIC: Thursday 1 September | 9.00am – midday
HVIA's Peter Langworthy Future Leader Award is awarded to a young person who has recently graduated from an apprenticeship and…Previous Article