Major sponsor NTI & Truck Assist | Supported by ATA
Join us for an afternoon of hits and giggles on the eve of Trucking Australia
In conjunction with ATA’s Trucking Australia, 4-6 May, HVIA will be hosting a 9-hole ambrose golf event at RACV Royal Pines Resort.
Thanks to NTI and Truck Assist and a range of the industry’s leading suppliers, the event will be held on the eve of the conference at one of the Gold Coast’s renowned championship golf courses.
The ambrose format provides every player with great competition – including the less skilled golfers in the group.
There will also be opportunities to engage in activations on the course with awards and prizes presented at the end of the afternoon.
Transport will be arranged to and from the Star Casino, ensuring that you are back in time for the Trucking Australia opening cocktail event.
Date & Schedule:
Wednesday, 4 May 2022
- 11.30am-11.45am – Bus transfers from Star Casino to RACV Royal Pines Resort
- 12.00pm – Registration and equipment hire collection
- 12.30pm – Refreshments and tournament briefing
- 1.00pm – Shotgun start, on course drinks cart and sponsor activations
- 3.30pm – End of round and post golf refreshments
- 3.45pm – Presentations
- 4.30pm-4.45pm – Bus transfers from RACV Royal Pines Resort to Star Casino
- $150 per person, or
- $500 for a team of 4
Inclusive of GST.
- Return bus transfers from Star Casino to RACV Royal Pines Resort
- Electric golf carts
- Lunch box
- Survival kit – balls, tees, sunscreen, pens, drink tickets and more!
Hire equipment available through the RACV Resort Golf Shop.
Special thanks to our event sponsors
Interested in sponsoring? Contact email@example.com or 07 3376 6266 to find out more.
The start of 2022 has been turbulent for many. It has tested the resolve and agility of our members, who time…Previous Article
New data is available in the Government’s Supply Chain Benchmarking Dashboard, further helping freight operators and the businesses they support…Next Article