HVIA has released the agenda for the next round of state committee meetings to be held in February. The meetings kicks off an extensive schedule of activities and events planned for 2024.
As always, all staff from any of HVIA’s member organisations are welcome to attend. Attendees consistently enjoy the chance to get up to speed on the important developments in their industry, as well as the informal networking with colleagues and friends over morning tea.
The agenda will touch on many topical areas, and will include:
- Extensive changes to future HVIA member meetings for 2024 – what members told us they wanted, and what we have planned in response;
- Powered trailers – an update on the latest discussions with regulators;
- An overview of the Federal Government’s enquiry on electric vehicles, announced in January 2024;
- Pit safety considerations for workshops – a review of HVIA’s new best-practice guide;
- Grant funding – including the different options currently available to industry across ARENA, the National Reconstruction Fund, the Road Safety Grants Program, and others; and
- Regulatory updates – HVNL, VSB6, and the remainder of the Safer Freight Vehicle (SFV) reforms.
Each meeting will also feature a special presentation on the latest truck/trailer market data and 2024 market outlook from Rob Perkins of ARTSA-i.
Registration is free and is available online by clicking on the links below.
Global automotive investment company Optimus Group has entered into an agreement to acquire 100 per cent of Autocare Services, an…Previous Article
Brisbane-based Eurocold has taken another step in its rapid expansion with French giant, Petit Forestier Group, taking a majority shareholding…Next Article