HVIA Training’s popular online induction course HV101, is now much easier to manage for group bookings.
If you are unsure who your new starters are at the time of booking, you can now set up a Group Code and allow the user to enrol themselves.
That means HVIA Member companies wanting to take advantage of the group pricing discount can have a block available with no-fuss administration.
Members simply set up a Group Code on the HVIA Training site, and distribute the link to your new-starters.
They will then enrol themselves, using the Group Code to redeem their course.
Information and pricing for our group enrolments is available here:
- Purchase your enrolments and create a group
- It will take you to the Group Leader Dashboard
- From there you will see a tab that states: Group Code
- Generate a code and populate a date range
- Note: once set up be sure to switch on the “code status” – it will turn blue
- Now you will be able to send it out the Group Code to your organisation with the link.
HVIA Chief Executive Todd Hacking has written to members reflecting on 2021-22 and outlining HVIA’s plans for the year ahead.…Previous Article