Businesses selected to participate in the program receive expert advice through KPMG consultants who will:
- review the business’ physical workplace, processes, policies and culture to identify potential barriers that might be preventing the attraction of talented women returning to work;
- offer guidance on how to improve the businesses practices and policies and develop a tailored action plan to establish a ‘supported returner program’ and address other barriers within the business.
- Career Revive is for medium to large businesses (50+ employees).
- These businesses should be looking to strengthen their business recruitment and retention practices for women. Including, improving workplace policies for parents, increasing flexible working arrangements and/or implementing a supported returner program.
- Businesses should provide evidence of a strategy to improve diversity, equity or inclusion within your business.
Information for businesses
Businesses need to be willing to participate in a range of activities including weekly challenges, co-designing an action plan, mentoring sessions, action learning groups and workshops. Participating businesses will need to nominate an executive sponsor to support implementation of actions.
For more information on what will be expected of businesses participating in the program check out the Information for businesses resource.
Applications are open until Monday 28 February 2022.
The government announced on 7 February 2022 that they will ensure COVID-19 testing expenses are tax deductible for testing taken to attend…Previous Article